Simferopol Steering Wheels Plant

Open joint stock company "Simferopol Steering Wheels Plant" was founded in 1946 as a car repair plant.

In 1965 manufacture of torque arms for KrAZ trucks was mastered in addition to steering production.

In 1986 the plant took GAZ-51 steering out of production and started to specialize in KrAZ torque arms and their repair kit manufacture. The plant production is certified by UkrSEPRO. The plant supplies its production to the Kremenchug automobile plant and all over the CIS territory.

In 1995 the plant was reorganized into the open joint stock company "Simferopol Steering Wheels Plant" and since 2001 it has been a member of the Holding Company "AvtoKrAZ".

Presentation of trucks